We Stand Behind Our AC Installation in Indianapolis With a 100% Guarantee
When you need AC installation in Indianapolis, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company put in your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from Broad Ripple Service Experts enter. Apart from the fact that we have the qualifications and certification to stand behind our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at to book your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little signs that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more likely to problems. If we’re regularly at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed before 2010, it likely has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your energy costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a good method to conserve on electrical costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At Broad Ripple Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to select the recommended model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure right sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC service outfit in Indianapolis? Here are a few of the things we do when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our Expert technicians are at your house, you assume they’ll hook up your new unit for peak operation. And they’ll leave your home and backyard in look-alike condition as when they arrived.
Above that, you can relax knowing you hired a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the hook-up process requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll wear shoe booties to shield your carpet from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors shielded from debris during the process.
- High-quality service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve gone through in-depth schooling to earn the most desirable technical certification in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet throughout the process to double-check each individual little thing is handled. We’ll also make sure everything is cooling appropriately and is up to local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to operate your new thermostat and AC.
- Constant communication—We’ll tell you how the process is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.